Corporate income tax (CIT)
Our experienced experts will verify the company’s current tax position, help analyse its transactions for tax implications and advise on the most effective use of any tax relief that may be available. We help to strike a balance between safety and effectiveness.
Our CIT services include, without limitation:
• Advice on tax treatment of business operations (taxable income and tax cost issues).
• Reviews of transactions for tax implications and optimisation opportunities.
• Tax relief advisory (opportunities and ways for utilizing tax allowances and exemptions, including R&D, IP Box etc.).
• Advice on depreciation/amortisation policies for tangibles and intangibles.
• Tax compliance checks (including verification of procedures).
• Advice on business transformations: mergers, acquisitions, divisions.
• Advice on withholding tax issues and procedures.
• Support in obtaining tax rulings.