Excise tax advisory is one of our practice areas. Here we support our clients in various ways, including by:
• Providing advice to ensure excise and SENT compliance.
• Formulating and implementing solutions to address excise compliance risks and ensure tax efficiencies.
• Advising on tariff classifications for excise purposes and offering support in the Binding Excise Information (WIA) process.
• Offering professional and practical assistance with excise authorisations (such as authorisation to operate a tax warehouse or to operate as an intermediary, a registered consignee or a registered consignor).
• Representing our clients in tax litigation (at both administrative and judicial review stages).
• Providing training and workshops on the practicalities of applying excise regulations.