We offer comprehensive legal support in all areas of intellectual property. We believe that effective IP protection is nowadays a key driver of market success. Our experts provide ad hoc legal advice as well as building broad IP protection strategies. Our mission is to ensure the best possible protection of our client’s interests while keeping IP infringement risks to the minimum.
As part of our IP practice, we can:
• hold IP due diligence investigations;
• analyse your IP portfolio;
• provide ad hoc advice on IP law;
• draw up copyright assignment or license contracts (which take account of moral rights as well);
• draw up contracts relating to such IP as trade marks, models, designs and patents;
• prepare contracts and policies relating to inventions;
• issue opinions on trade marks, models and designs (industrial designs, utility models, EU designs);
• provide trade mark or design registration services for national or EU registration;
• represent you in IP disputes;
• provide assistance relating to your internet domains (registration, disputes);
• develop a full brand protection strategy;
• provide IP law training;
• secure employer’s rights to works for hire and employee IP;
• protect your image rights (contracts and statements, litigation).