We assist our clients in public procurement processes and we have rich experience in doing that. As part of our services:
• we support our clients in preparing their bids for public contracting processes;
• we review terms of reference (SWZ);
• we advise contracting entities or economic operators at each stage of the process, including assistance with correspondence at the stage of follow-up explanations or clarifications;
• we support clients who have been excluded from a procedure or whose bid has been rejected, or when the procedure has been cancelled;
• we provide legal analysis of subcontracting in public tenders;
• we support our clients after the contract has been awarded, including in the event of amendments;
• we provide legal assistance in the security deposit process.
We also support contracting entities and economic operators in their legal remedies. We file appeal or joinder notices to National Appeals Board, assist in responding to appeals, and prepare petitions for judicial review of National Appeals Board’s decisions.
If a conflict arises, we strive to reach an amicable resolution. We assist our clients in the statutory out-of-court dispute resolution process. We have substantial litigation experience in disputes arising in connection with performance of public contracts, including in security deposit cases.