We provide end-to-end company law advice and corporate legal assistance. Our focus is on everyday support for large and medium enterprises, whether companies or partnerships.
We also advise our clients on legal structures and streamlining solutions for business.
Our company law services include, without limitation:
• advice on how to choose an appropriate legal status for your business;
• incorporation and registration services, mainly for companies, branches, foundations and associations;
• corporate document drafting and review, including articles of associations, board rules and general meeting rules;
• support in developing an appropriate corporate governance framework for the business, seamless internal corporate relationships and adequate review and control mechanisms;
• drafting inter-shareholder agreements;
• support during shareholder negotiations, including in the event of a conflict, or during shareholder removal suits;
• assistance in capital restructuring, such as share issue, share capital reduction, share redemption/cancellation;
• support in capital injection processes, including shareholder loans, share issues, additional equity contributions;
• everyday corporate support at each stage in the life of the company, including amendments to corporate documents, secretarial services for general meetings, resolution drafting and review, approval of financial documents, dividend distributions, share pledges;
• issuance of legal opinions on company law for managements, supervisory boards, shareholders;
• assistance in matters of board member liability, including liability mitigation advice;
• assistance in company liquidation, winding-up and similar corporate end-of-life processes;
• support in beneficial owner identification;
• assistance in registration processes, including company registration (National Court Register), financial document registration (Financial Documents Repository), and beneficial owner registration (CRBR);
• support in safe business transition/succession (including to family members).